The Fourth International Competition on
Computational Models of Argumentation (ICCMA'21) will be
conducted in the first half of 2021. The results will be
presented at the 30th International Joint Conference on
Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'21).
Besides the existing tracks dedicated to abstract arguments,
ICCMA'21 introduces for the first time structured
argumentation to the competition. ICCMA'21 also includes a special track
dedicated to approximate algorithms. See the competition rules and the solver requirements for
Feb 1, 2021 Feb 15, 2021: Declaration of intent by participants
Feb 1, 2021 Feb 15, 2021: Benchmark submission
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 30, 2021: Solver submission
- Apr 15, 2021: System descriptions
- Aug, 2021: Presentation of results
- Jan. 20, 2021: the submission website and the Latex template are online.
- Dec. 10, 2020: Call for Solvers and Call for
Benchmarks (see the dedicated page)
- Sept. 10, 2020: Presentation of ICCMA'21 at COMMA'20
- Sept. 09, 2020: ICCMA is now on Twitter, follow us!
- Sept. 08, 2020: Presentation of ICCMA'21 at SAFA'20
- Oct. 22, 2019: Website for ICCMA'21 has been created
Previous Editions - Related Events